Amanda the beautiful

I could never imagine loving something so much....
I could never imagine feeling so complete....
I could never imagine that one look could mean so much...
I could never imagine that one word could make me feel so good...
What is that word...
MOM...
I love the way I feel when I think about my daughter...
I could never imagine feeling so complete....
I could never imagine that one look could mean so much...
I could never imagine that one word could make me feel so good...
What is that word...
MOM...
I love the way I feel when I think about my daughter...
I love the way I love her so much...
I love the way everything in my life makes complete sense...
I love the way I feel when she looks into my eyes...
And says I love you MAMA!!!
Labels: I love the way she loves me

1 Comments:
Awe... I love this picture of Amanda... and I love the way it makes me feel to see you love your little girl so much.
I love beautiful Amanda and her moms alright too!
Love you both so very much!
May 3, 2007 at 10:42 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home